Brainstorm and Sort in Articulate
A client contacted me with a need to let students brainstorm a list of ideas/items and then later sort them into categories. I thought this was a great idea! So I got to work.
I recorded a screenr (bottom of post) to demo some of its features and how to use it... but really its pretty self-explanatory.
- Set up your slides with a bit of instruction at the top.
- Drop the gather.swf into the slide where you want them to input info
- Drop either sort2.swf or sort3.swf into the slide where they should... well sort.
Here is a working demo with both the three and the two column options.
- When you insert the swfs choose "When user clicks next" and "Movie plays independently"
- The sort swfs have green rectangles. They will not be visible when you publish. They are there to help you line up your graphics.
- You can can use both sort swfs in the same course in either order.